The Camp Sabra experience is life-changing for our campers, and we want to help every camper who wants to attend, attend! Camp Sabra and the St. Louis Jewish Community Center offer a variety of ways to save money on Camp in order to make sure that this opportunity is available to as many campers as possible.
Host a House Party!
What do you get for hosting a House Party?
- $100 off your camper’s tuition for EACH new camper who registers for and attends Camp Sabra 2017 because of your House Party
What do you have to do?
- Arrange a date that works for your family (and your prospective families) for a Camp Sabra representative to come to your home (or an alternative venue) to talk about Camp
- Contact prospective families (friends, family members, co-workers, etc.) and invite them to the event
- Be willing to accommodate other families recruited by Camp Sabra staff (space permitting)
- If interested in hosting a house party, please contact Lisa Deutsch, 314-442-3125.
The St. Louis J has need-based scholarships available. Click here for the scholarship application.
For more information about need-based scholarships, please contact email@example.com.
You can also reach out to your local JCC, synagogue and Jewish Federation about funds available for camp experiences.
One Happy Camper is an incentive grant for first-time campers given from local partners in conjunction with the Foundation for Jewish Camp. Eligibility requirements differ from city to city. For questions, to find out about your eligibility or to apply, please visit One Happy Camper.
Refer a New Camper
When you refer a new camper who signs up for Camp Sabra, you receive $100 off your camper’s tuition.
Our Staff is here to help! To learn more about our scholarships, incentives, discounts and grants, please contact Camp Director Kim Holtzman Sloan, 314-442-3151.