Add More Sabra Fun to Your Summer!
Has your camper been looking to add one more week of Camp Sabra into their summer? We’re excited to add an additional option in 2020! This August, your camper can return for a Sabra Specialty Camp – a one-week camp totally dedicated to their favorite part of camp.
Sabra Specialty Camps: August 9-16
|Specialty Camps||Grades (2020-21 School Year)||2020 Rate||Non-Refundable Deposit||Enroll|
|Ski Camp||5th – 8th Grade||$1,495||$250||Enroll Now|
|Sports Camp||5th – 8th Grade||$1,200||$100||Enroll Now|
|Performing Arts Camp||4th – 8th Grade||$1,200||$100||Enroll Now|
|Fine Arts Camp||4th – 8th Grade||$1,200||$100||Enroll Now|
Sabra Specialty Camps:
- Ski Camp: Spend the day on the lake and advance your skills on the water! Wakeboarding, skiing, tubing and more.
- Sports Camp: For the sports fanatic. Land sports, court sports, fitness and more!
- Fine Arts Camp: For the budding artist. Ceramics, woodworking, tie-dying and more!
- Performing Arts Camp: Lights, camera, action! Join us as we stage Into the Woods Jr., directed by the artistic director of the New Jewish Theatre.
What to Know about Sabra Specialty Camps:
- Specialty camps require minimum enrollment. Max enrollment is 20 campers per camp.
- Specialty campers will spend approximately five hours each day in their specialty area.
- Specialty campers will also enjoy archery, swim, slide, tube and sail during free play. Campers will also participate in camp-wide activities in the evenings.
- Ski, Performing Arts & Fine Arts Camps will have shows/performances on the final day of camp. Families are welcome!
- Transportation will be provided to and from St. Louis and Kansas City (minimum enrollment required).
- Scholarships are available; new application required for Specialty Camps even if camper was awarded scholarship to the regular Sabra session.
Registration requires a non-refundable deposit (please consult the chart above). The balance can be paid via monthly payments or a lump sum payment on May 1, 2020. A 3% convenience fee will be added if paying by credit card.
Sample Daily Schedule
|7:00pm||Evening Camp Activity|
For questions about registration, contact Kim Holtzman Sloan at 314-442-3151.